The "Friends of Franklin Falls Disc Golf" spearheading the course installation (in conjunction with the ACOE) are made up of experienced players, designers, and leaders in the New Hampshire disc golf community. We are (contact links highlighted):
- Tucker Davis (Franklin NH, 2016 President) is a computer engineer during the week and an avid disc golfer at lunch and every weekend. He has 7 years of disc golf and tournament experience from Intermediate through Professional divisions, and he captured the 2015 Men's Pro Open title for the inaugural season of the New Hampshire Disc Golf Club's "Live Free and Drive" Tour. Tucker is a registered member of the Professional Disc Golf Association (#63391) and the New England Flying Disc Association (#1827). In the off season, Tucker enjoys more disc golf as a participant in the Winter Team Challenge across New England.
- Jim Bailey (Concord NH, 2016 Treasurer) is an electrical engineer who’s been playing disc golf for the past 5 years, including competitive tournaments for the past 3. He is also President of the New Hampshire Disc Golf Club. He is an experienced Tournament Director and league coordinator at Top O’ The Hill Disc Golf (Canterbury, NH) and elsewhere. He is a member of the PDGA (#63390), NEFA (#2047). Jim was awarded 2015 “Volunteer of the Year” in the Green Mountain Disc Golf Club for his ongoing contributions.
- Dennis Grzywacz (Dover NH, Lead Designer) is the lead course designer and proprietor of Acme Disc Golf. He has played over 100 courses in his nearly 20 year disc golf career. His course design credits (lead and co-design) include Bellamy Park (NH’s first public course, opened in Dover, NH in 2005), Salmon Falls (Rochester, NH), Chris Daigle Memorial (Gilford, NH) and Smuttynose Brewing (Hampton, NH). He founded the Bellamy Park Disc Golf Club and currently serves as its Treasurer. He is also a member of the PDGA (#65042), NEFA (#675) and a founder of the New Hampshire Disc Golf Club.
- Bob Johnson (Keene NH) is an avid disc golfer who has been a key contributor to the installation of Otter Brook Disc Golf Course at the ACOE site in Keene, NH. Bob oversaw many facets of the project including budgeting, fundraising, and promotion and continues to run events and leagues for this growing club. As an intermediate player himself, Bob has the interest of beginning and intermediate players in mind. He is a member of the PDGA (#71657), served as 2015 NH state representative for NEFA (#1886) and is a founding member of the New Hampshire Disc Golf Club.
- Greg Bianco (Hollis NH) has been the primary club organizer for Muldoon Park Disc Golf (Pelham, NH) and has grown their weekly league to one of the most popular in the state. In 2015 he oversaw a major course redesign that significantly improved quality of play and safety for participants and other park users. Greg is also a member of the PDGA (#82791).
- Marty Vaughn (Canterbury NH) is a disc golf professional who has been playing the sport since 1995. He and his wife Betsy designed and built Top O’ The Hill Disc Golf Course on their Canterbury property in 2011 and operate the acclaimed course and on-site pro shop full-time. His course will host the 2016 New England Disc Golf Championships this October. Marty is also a member of the PDGA (#60548) and NEFA (#1544) and a founder of the New Hampshire Disc Golf Club.